Technical Update #7: August 30, 2019
August 30, 2019Technical
- Released a new web assembly sdk allowing developers to build applications that connect directly to the Tupelo network from multiple development platforms (like web pages) without needing to proxy through an rpc server or running a full node.
- Read the documentation here.
- Ongoing Optimization of Production Tupelo TestNets.
- Published an article describing how Tupelo relates to IPLD.
- We’re running a #buildthefuture event on Tupelo. Submit your dapp for a chance to win. Check out the details here.